When it comes to windows and doors that seamlessly tie your home to the splendor outside, no one does it better than Fleetwood. Through superior design and engineering, Fleetwood builds the enormous with class and style. Where everyone else is limited by size constraints, Fleetwood consistently pushes the boundaries and re-sets the limits of what is possible.
- Casements 7′
- Sliding door panels 12′ wide or 18′ tall
- Hinged door panels 5′ wide or 12′ tall
- Pivot doors 10′ wide or 15′ tall
- Folding doors 11′ tall
- Fixed window walls 30′ tall
Exceptional extruding and finishing
- Each extrusion is treated with a proprietary process that reduces cooling lines (most visible in clear anodizing).
- Standard aluminum anodize is Class I compared to the half thick Class II.
- Standard aluminum paint is Kynar 70% compared to a 50% content or polyester and/or acrylic bases.
- Aluminum extrusions are produced within 30 miles of our factory.
- Standard fiberglass paint is mixed to closely match the stock anodized finishes (Clear & Dark Bronze.)
The most professional dealers
- Demanding, yet rewarding dealer program that attracts the elite window specialists in each market.
- Thorough factory and dealer showroom training.
- Fleetwood ONLY posts the top 20% of its dealers online.
- Proprietary Snapshot software available to dealers for immediate pricing.
Unmatched rolling systems
- “Archetype” A3 and A2 stainless rollers come with authentic Swiss bearings, assembled in California.
- Stainless track insert (not a cap)
- Insert creates ideal concave/convex relationship.
- Insert becomes stronger as weight bears down whereas capped aluminum weakens.
- Insert creates separation of roller edges from aluminum.
Superior, exclusive locking hardware
- Patented “Archetype” sliding door hardware, designed and manufactured by Fleetwood.
- Exposed hardware is electro polished #316 stainless.
- Hinged doors come standard with FSB levers and escutcheon plates.
Modern, sleek, clean – STUNNING
- 1-7/16″ perimeter sight line (Series 3800-T)
- 18′ tall sliding door with a 2-1/8″ vertical line
- Hinged door with a 4-7/8″ glass-to-frame dimension (Series 3200-T)
- Aluminum “Steel Look” simulated divided lite option boasts a slender 1″ sightline
Committed to excellence at all cost. – Built Better, not cheaper.
- THE ORIGINAL Archetype (“Mammoth”) 3″ roller (Year 2005)
- Authentic Swiss Bearings added to the A3 roller (Year 2008)
- Authentic Swiss Bearings added to the A2 roller (Year 2008)
- PATENTED Archetype Locking Hardware
- Stainless Archetype Lock Catch
- Stainless Archetype Edge Pull
- Stainless Archetype Sliding Window Locking Hardware
- PATENTED Archetype Narrow Locking Hardware
- Stainless steel butt hinges for casement windows
- Stainless steel cam handles for casement, awning and hopper windows
- Hinged Screen for casement windows
- Casement/Awning window hardware protective cover
- “UltraVue” as the standard mesh for all screens and offering “BetterVue” as the alternative
- Sub Sillpan
- Casement / Awning / Hopper screen clip
- Numerous custom strike plates, escutcheon plates and supporting hardware
In a world where the axiom says Less is More and then contradicts itself by the paradoxical Bigger is Better, Fleetwood windows and doors embrace both in a symphonic synergy of larger size options with sleeker, less obtrusive lines that you look beyond, not at.