“Composite” is the latest buzzword in our industry. It’s like saying “organic” in the food industry. Some of what is claimed is just marketing while other parts of what is claimed are actually true and beneficial to your home window project. If you are looking for windows that are strong, perform better in the elements than thin-walled vinyl, won’t peel or fade and never need maintenance, then composite windows may be the best choice for your home window project. Composite windows are the newest generation of materials used in the world of windows and doors, and are available in a wide range of styles and specifications. At Houston Window Experts we offer composite windows from leading manufacturers like Amsco and Andersen backed with our first class customer service and innovative installation techniques from certified AAMA Master Installers. Choose between composite casement windows, single or double hung, bay and bow, picture windows, sliders or awnings that enhance the overall aesthetics of your home while increasing its energy efficiency.
Why Choose Composite Windows?
- Composite windows are more durable and have a much longer lifetime than vinyl windows. These windows can have a life cycle of 70 years or more which easily knocks some of the competition out of the water.
- The insulation properties of the composite materials makes for a much more energy efficient home that assists in regulating household temperatures.
- Some composite windows have a wood veneer interior. This gives you the durability of a composite with the beauty and warmth of wood.
- Composite windows are available in a wide range of options including colors, sizes and styles making it easy for Houston homeowners to find the perfect window for their window replacement project.
- Contact one of our Houston Window Experts Product Specialists today to learn more about replacing your homes windows with our collection of energy efficient, sustainable and long lasting windows. Schedule a free in-home consultation, it pays to talk to an expert!