Living in Houston, Texas we ask a lot of our homes, especially in those areas that we expect protection from the brutal heat and pouring rain. Our home windows are expected to perform and to look great while doing so. When it comes to time to replace your windows how can you choose the right material with so many options? While vinyl, wood and aluminum replacement windows are all great choices nothing quite compares to the virtually maintenance free fiberglass options available.
High performance fiberglass windows are designed to withstand the elements, increase energy efficiency and mimic the look and feel of traditional wood without the maintenance required of solid wood or some vinyl products. Our fiberglass products come in a variety of shapes and sizes and colors from some of the most trusted names in the home window replacement industry like Marvin, Milgard, Amsco, Wincore and more all installed by our team of AAMA Certified Master Installers.
Why Replace With Fiberglass?
- Fiberglass windows can last between 30–50 years
- They offer better noise and weather insulation which comes in handy in large metro areas like Houston
- Natural, recyclable material
- Fiberglass replacement windows will not warp or expand due to temperature change
- They will increase the value of your home while lowering your energy costs
- The material is lighter, thinner, and stronger than most windows